The Freewheel is sized for children with a 13" inseam, or around age 2-1/2. With an extra long seatpost provided, kids with an 18" inseam (around age 5) can also successfully hone their shredding skills on this unbreakable bike with no weight limit, twin bearing headset and oversized grippy rubber air tires.
Saracen UK brand has earned it's world champion rainbow stripes and the right to wear them proudly. We're pleased to introduce a new balance bike that shares genetics with some ultra-performance downhill racing machines. There is one gender-neutral color scheme available and we believe it's a real head-turner. Rated a TOP PICK at Two Wheeling Tots!
The Saracen Freewheel Balance Bike from Saracen UK is not a toy, it's a real bike that's safety tested per bicycle industry safety protocols, and for this reason, the Freewheel has no weight limit.
- Oversized Inflated 12" rubber tires (Kenda Kontact)
- Industry standard V-Brake with reach-adjustable brake lever
- Lightweight welded 6061 aluminum frame and hi-tensile steel fork
- Threaded bearing headset to handle the trauma of rough riding, just like a real bike
- Large weight capacity with heavy duty frame- will never twist, flex or deform.
- Built like a real bike, not a toy!
- 13" minimum seat height | 18" maximum height
- Weight is 10 lbs
- WeeBikeShop Assembly tools included
- Bell included